Teach at BlingFest 2019
There's no better way to share your love of beading than being able to teach someone else. We invite you to share your expertise with those who will be visiting us at out annual SABS Bazaar, now known as BlingFest. Your knowledge and unique talents are welcomed. Join us on the 28th and 29th of September, 2019. This is a great opportunity for all!
1. Classes will be offered for free to all BlingFest attendees.
2. There will be two sessions. The first session of classes will begin at 10 a.m. The second session of classes will begin at 2 p.m.
3. There will be 2 classes offered each morning and 2 each afternoon for a total of 8 classes during the bazaar. Classes should last no longer then 3 hours.
4). Kits will be provided by the instructor for purchase.
5. Teachers are responsible for providing at least one quality photo and a brief description of their proposed project, along with the maximum number of students permitted in each class. There can be no more than 8 in a class due to limited space but instructors may limit that further if needed.
6. Please fill out the application. The deadline is 30 June 2019. At that time all applications will be considered, the instructors will be notified which classes have been chosen for the 2019 bazaar, and a date and time will be settled on.